Yes, there’s a healthier alternative to potato chips. You can whip this easy recipe up in under 20 minutes and this dark leafy green (kale) is rich in iron, sulfur, and phytonutrients.
1 bunch kale, stems removed
1 tbsp olive oil
1 tsp sea salt
1. Preheat oven to 425 degrees F and lay out aluminum foil.
2. Tear kale into bite-sized pieces and ensure the kale is dry from washing.
3. Place kale onto aluminum foil and spread the pieces apart.
4. Drizzle with olive oil and sea salt.
5. As soon as you put the kale in the oven, turn the oven off. Let it sit in the oven for 15 – 20 minutes or until the edges are brown.
*Be careful not to burn the kale. Serve immediately.